Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The first "REAL" Aristogrub video has been added to the new Aristogrub Youtube Channel

The other day I dropped by our local Field & Stream store to see their selection of BBQing gear and while there I noticed that they had something I wanted to see: The Camp Chef "Turkey Cannon". They had two different packages of the product, with the new ones priced at $30 and what looked like older packaging sale priced at $14.97. For whatever reason I didn't purchase one on the spot.  Oh, that's not totally true. Even at only $15 I wasn't sure that I needed one!Later that night I searched Youtube to see if anyone had posted a video of it in use, and while I found a couple that seemed to be from Camp Chef, I didn't see many of them being used by a "civilian". The video below does a good job explaining why you might use one and the bottom video is my video discussing the deal that I found when I returned to Field & Stream.

It looks like Amazon has this one for a little more than $20 with Prime:http://amzn.to/29LeL6P



No comments:

Post a Comment