Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Aristogrub Youtube Channel has just launched!

Just like someone who has lots of spare time and nothing to do I've created yet another Youtube channel!  What was I thinking?!?!

Honestly, what I was thinking was two-fold:

  • On the one hand some of my loyal subscribers to my Aristocob Youtube channel have expressed frustration with non-pipe related content being added to a pipe-smoking centered channel. I get that.
  • On the other hand, when I took a look at the analytics for my "pipe" channel I was surprised to learn that several of the most popular videos for the past two years were food related!
In my day job as a corporate trainer I get to travel to some wonderful places and get to enjoy some very interesting fare; and seeing that I've just purchased a new pellet smoker and that I plan to be posting more food-centered videos it just seemed like the time was right to launch a new channel.

So join me by subscribing to the blog while you are here and by subscribing to the new Aristogrub Youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_F82zGyrsISMl4aES5526A


No comments:

Post a Comment